Website Protection and Compliance Packages for Your Business
How do I comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws to protect myself?
Our Website Protection and Compliance Packages will help you comply with the new state, federal, and global privacy laws that website, blog, and mobile app owners are required to comply with, including the GDPR.
These laws put website and blog owners at risk for legal actions and fines if they have not updated their privacy notice and disclosures.
Our core documents were drafted by an experienced Internet law attorney and Certified Privacy Professional CIPP/US. We provide instructions for posting them on your website to comply with Internet privacy laws and regulations.
Website Protection Packages
Drafted by an attorney and Certified Information Privacy Professional
Questions? Call us at 1-800-963-2902.
Are You Using a Free Privacy Notice or Terms and Conditions?
Be Careful of Free Website Documents.
If you are using a free privacy notice or website terms and conditions, you may want to consider not using them.
If the documents you are currently using have not been drafted by an attorney or privacy professional experienced with Internet privacy laws, and recently updated, it is highly likely that they are not compliant with the existing and new privacy laws, Especially the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By using them you could be opening yourself up to possible legal problems and fines from federal, state, provincial and global regulatory agencies as well as your users and customers.
Fines and Legal Actions Can Include:
- Fines from European regulatory authorities relating to the GDPR.
- Legal action and fines from the (FTC) Federal Trade Commission
- Legal action and fines from states like California, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Nebraska, and Delaware
- Being sued by visitors or customers from your website or blog
- Your business being shut down and forced to pay attorney fees
The $2,500 Internet Traffic Ticket
If you feel secure because you do not live in any of the states listed above, think again.
Your website or blog will be affected by many state laws because residents of those states visit or do business with your website or blog.
For example, California’s privacy laws reach almost every website or blog operator in the U.S. and the attorney general of California can hit you with a $2,500 fine if you do not comply with their “Do Not Track” law A.B. 370 no matter what state you live in.
How Do I Comply With the Laws and Protect Myself?
Use The Correct Policies and Disclosures.
A big 1st step is to post a professionally drafted privacy notice and other required disclosures on your website, especially if your website does any of the following:
- Collects any type of personal information
- Sells products or services
- Uses third-party advertisers
- Expresses and posts opinions
- Reviews products or services of others
- Endorses products or services of others
- Runs an affiliate program
3 Important Legal Documents That Websites Should Have
The Big 3
1. Website Privacy Notice
Our Website Protection, Compliance, and Service Packages will help you comply with the new state, federal, provincial, and global privacy laws that website, blog, and mobile app owners are required to comply with. If users from other countries can interact with your website, you are required to comply with the privacy laws of those countries no matter where you live.
The vast majority of website owners are violating these privacy laws because they are using free and poorly drafted privacy notices. These laws put website and blog owners at risk of legal actions and fines if they have not updated their privacy notices and disclosures. You are also required to comply with the privacy notice requirements from companies such as Google, Facebook, the App Store, and others.
2. Website Terms and Conditions
Your website terms and conditions is a contract with users and customers. If your website or blog provides services, products, content, advice, or opinions, you should have professionally drafted terms and conditions to protect you and limit your liability by letting you:
- Control your customers’ and users’ behavior
- Protect your website content and intellectual property
- Avoid liability for problems, errors, and viruses on your website
- Limit your liability for advertisers on your website
- Enforce guidelines for users who post content on your website
- Define your refund and return policy
- Protect you from unreasonable users and customers
- Determine your choice of law and jurisdiction
- Use arbitration to resolve disputes rather than fight it out in court
3. Website Disclaimer
A website disclaimer is your first line of legal defense. A properly drafted website disclaimer can help protect you from damages and lawsuits. Conversely, a poorly drafted one, or none at all, can open you up to lawsuits and damages. The goal of a disclaimer is to transfer the responsibility for something from you to your customers and users.
In addition to the website documents above, there are other disclaimers and disclosures you may be required to or should have. Some of them include:
- Medical/health disclaimer (if you sell health-related services or products)
- Fitness/exercise disclaimer (if you sell fitness-related services or products)
- Website advertising agreement (if you have advertisers on your website)
- Affiliate agreement (if you run an affiliate program)
- Assignment of copyright (to protect anything created for you by others)
- Confidentiality agreement (protect your information from others)
- Disclosure for reviewing products/services (required by the FTC)
- Affiliate Disclosure of Material Connection (required by the FTC)
- “OBA” advertising disclosure (required by the Digital Advertising Alliance)
Why Should You Use Our Website Legal Documents?
- Drafted by attorneys and a Certified Privacy Professional
- Privacy notice that complies with U.S. and global privacy laws
- Provisions to comply with Google, Facebook, and the GDPR
- Yearly legal updates for your main website documents
- Instructions on how to post your documents to comply with the law
- Phone and Skype technical support
- Immediate download of all documents you order
We offer these packages to limit your liability and comply with the laws:
Helping You Comply With Prviacy Laws
Having 15 years of experience in the legal document field, we created high-quality website documents drafted by an experienced Internet attorney and Certified Information Privacy Professional to comply with the complex Internet privacy notice and disclosure laws.
We are the only company that uses both attorneys and privacy professionals to draft and update our documents. Our documents will help you comply with existing and new laws. We believe that we are providing you with the highest quality website compliance protection documents on the Internet.
We work with the attorneys and privacy specialists so that you don’t have to.
Free Support – 1-800-963-2902
We offer you free technical support 7 days per week if you need help accessing your forms. We're here to help you.
Download Quickly & Easily
You get instant access to download your documents after ordering. They come in an easy-to-edit Word document that any computer can use.
Website Protection and Compliance Packages
Drafted by an Attorney and Certified Information Privacy Professional
Big 3 Package • Includes Website Privacy Notice, Website Terms and Conditions, and Website Disclaimer in Easy-To-Edit Word Documents. **One Time Charge.
Big 3 Package • Plus Yearly Review and Updates
$146.95 includes The Big 3 package download, legal updates for your privacy notice and terms and conditions as the laws change. Each year after is $29.95 per year. You can cancel anytime you like.
Package #1 - One Time Charge.
Package #1 • Plus Yearly Review and Updates
$188.00 includes package #1 download, legal updates for your privacy notice and terms and conditions as the laws change. Each year after is $29.95 per year. You can cancel anytime you like.
Package #2 - One Time Charge.
Package #2 • Plus Yearly Review and Updates
$308.00 includes package #2 download, legal updates for your privacy notice and terms and conditions as the laws change. Each year after is $29.95 per year. You can cancel anytime you like.