Is Your Privacy Notice Out of Date?
If visitors from other countries can reach your website or blog, there is a 95% chance that your free privacy notice or plugin is outdated and does not comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the toughest privacy laws in the last 20 years.
We can help you to comply with the new privacy laws and avoid fines. Call or email us today for a free review of your website or mobile app privacy notice.
You can download a website privacy and cookie notice drafted by an attorney and a Certified Information Privacy Professional to help protect you from legal liability and to comply with the Internet privacy laws.
We offer the Internet’s most complete, up-to-date, website privacy notice. Recently updated to help you comply with the strict General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Download in an easy-to-edit Word document, or let us completely customize one for you.
- Can be used with all types of websites: E-commerce, digital marketers, blogs, SAS, coaching/consulting, health, fitness, dating, social, and many others.
- Complies with global privacy and cookie laws, including US, UK, EU, Australia, and Canada.
- Includes provisions to comply with Google, Bing, The App Store, Facebook and others.
- Drafted by an attorney and Certified Information Privacy Professional.
- Includes easy-to-use optional provisions and instructions.
- Do you have any questions? Call us at 800-963-2902 for a free consultation and privacy notice review.
Drafted by an Attorney and Certified Information Privacy Professional
Option 2 • Everything in Option #1 Plus Yearly Legal Updates for Your Privacy Notice and Answers to Your Questions.
Option 3 • We Customize Your Privacy Notice Specifically for You. Includes GDPR Compliance and a Review of Your Website.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-963-2902.
Why is Our Privacy Notice Better Than Our Competitors?
We use privacy professionals; not online generators.
- Written by attorneys and a Certified Information Privacy Professional
- Complies with U.S. and global privacy and cookie laws
- Complies with the strict General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Complies with the TOS for Facebook, Google, and the App Store
- Includes comprehensive easy-to-follow instructions
Our privacy notice was drafted to help you comply with the laws that govern websites and blogs. You have immediate access to all documents after ordering. Questions? Call 1-800-963-2902 from 9:00am - 7:00pm CST (Mon – Sat).
Are You Violating Google’s Terms of Service?
For Google Analytics - Google AdWords - Google Product Users.
Google requires you to provide specific disclosures and information in your privacy notice when using their services or you will be in violation of their terms of service which could get your account banned.
- Google Analytics Users
If you use Google Analytics on your website or blog, and do not have a privacy notice explaining your use of Google Analytics, you are violating Googles terms of service.
- Google AdWords Users
If you are using remarketing advertising through Google or another provider, you are required by Google to describe to your users and visitors in your privacy notice the following:
- How you are using your remarketing service.
- How your ads are shown on websites across the Internet.
- How the cookies being used serve ads based on a person’s past visit.
- Here are some of the privacy notice requirements Google expects of you:
Are You Violating Facebook's Terms of Service?
Important for Facebook advertisers.
Facebook also requires you to include specific disclosures in your privacy notice if you use their advertising services.
An example is Facebook's remarketing service which uses a "custom audience pixel" that stores a cookie on the visitor's computer when they visit a web page. If you use Facebook's remarketing service, then you are required to disclose that information in your privacy notice.
We customize and do the work for you.
We provide full easy-to-use instructions with your order, but if you are unsure of how to edit and customize the privacy notice template for your website, we offer a customization service where we do the work for you.
This means your privacy notice will be customized by a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US). For more information, see the ordering options on this page, or call us at 1-800-963-2902.
Free Support – 1-800-963-2902
We offer you free technical support 7 days per week if you need help accessing your forms. We're here to help you.
Download Quickly & Easily
You get instant access to download your documents after ordering. They come in an easy-to-edit Word document that any computer can use.