Comply With the New Privacy Laws With Our Professional Privacy Notice
Drafted by a licensed attorney and Certified Information Privacy Professional.
Updated in 2021 - Documents for US and Global Use
New California privacy law is here, effective Jan 1, 2020.
It is highly likely that your free privacy notice or one created by the many flawed privacy generators does not comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the new Nevada privacy law that took effect Oct 1, 2019, and the new California Consumer Privacy Act that took effect on Jan 1, 2020.
If you live in Canada, click here
Your privacy notice and the way you collect and process personal data is your biggest risk when operating a website, app, or SaaS.
** We offer free written and video instructions to help you fill out your privacy notice and or terms and conditions.
In addition to being fined, you can be held legally accountable in court for the assurances you make in it as well as how you use and process your users' information. We can help you to comply with the new privacy laws and avoid fines and legal problems.
You can download a professional privacy and cookie notice drafted by an attorney and a Certified Information Privacy Professional to help protect you from legal liability and to comply with the new Internet privacy laws. Or, even better, let us completely customize your privacy notice for you.
We offer the most complete, up-to-date, privacy notice on the Internet.
Download in an easy-to-edit Word document, or let us completely customize one for you.
- It can be used with all types of websites: E-commerce, online stores, digital marketers, blogs, podcasters, SaaS, coaching, consulting, health, fitness, blockchain, dating, social, and many others.
- Complies with global privacy laws, including the US, UK, EU, Australia, and Canada.
- If you only do business in the US or Canada, we have a separate website privacy notice specifically for the US and Canada only.
- Includes provisions to help you comply with Google, Bing, The App Store, Facebook, and other big tech companies.
- Drafted by an attorney and Certified Information Privacy Professional.
- Includes easy-to-use optional provisions and instructions.
Privacy Notice to Comply With California, the US, Canadian, GDPR, Austraila and Other Global Privacy Laws.
Drafted by Attorneys and a Certified Information Privacy Professional
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Our Service Vs. Our Competitors’ Privacy Generators
Why is our website privacy customization service better than our competitors’ privacy notice generators?
- We use a Certified Information Privacy Professional experienced in Internet privacy laws and how they affect website, mobile app, and SaaS owners.
- We have our clients fill out a questionnaire about their website, app, or SaaS.
- We talk with our clients about their online business by phone or Skype.
- We do a complete review of our client's website, app, or SaaS for compliance and problematic language that could increase their legal liability.
Privacy Notice Generators Are Flawed
We have yet to see a privacy notice generator that produces a privacy notice that complies with global privacy laws and does not contain problematic or unenforceable provisions. When examined, privacy generators are inherently flawed and cannot account for the lack of understanding by their customers. The many nuances in global privacy laws, especially the GDPR and the new California Consumer Privacy Act can put the website or mobile app owner at risk of noncompliance and legal liability.
The average website, app, or SaaS owner does not understand the new complex privacy laws that affect them, so how are they to accurately answer questions that they do not understand when using a privacy notice generator? Online privacy notice generators were created for only one reason - because they are a cheap and easy way to make money without hands-on professional help.
Here is a comment from a client before she found our service:
Are You Violating Google’s Terms of Service?
For Google Analytics - Google AdWords - Google Product Users.
Google Analytics Users
If you use Google services on your website or blog, you are required to have a privacy notice explaining your use of Google's use of their services.
Here are some of the privacy notice requirements Google expects of you:
Are You Violating Facebook's Terms of Service?
Important for Facebook advertisers.
Facebook also requires you to include specific disclosures in your privacy notice if you use their remarketing advertising services.
We customize and do the work for you.
We provide full easy-to-use instructions with your order, but if you are unsure of how to edit and customize the privacy notice template for your website, we offer a customization service where we do all the work for you.
Here’s What We Offer You With Our Privacy Notice Customization Service:
- a customized privacy notice for your website or mobile app drafted by attorneys and a Certified Information Privacy Professional to help you comply with the US and global privacy laws including the GDPR and CCPA
- provisions to comply with Facebook, Google, the App Store, and others.
- a complete review of your website, mobile app, or SaaS for problematic language
- a phone or Skype conversation to discuss your website operations
- instructions on how to post your privacy notice to comply with the law
- a sample opt-in form to comply with privacy laws
- 1-hour consultation to answer questions and explain your privacy notice.
“It is the little things in documents that people don’t see that help or hurt their business.”
Your privacy notice will be customized by a Certified Information Privacy Professional. For more information, see the ordering options on this page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
Email us at email@example.com.
We offer you free technical support 7 days a week if you need help accessing your documents. We're here to help you.
Download Quickly & Easily
You get instant access to download your documents after ordering. They come in an easy-to-edit Word document that any computer can use. Or, have us customize them for you.