Comply With the New Privacy Laws With Our Professional Privacy Notice
Is Your Privacy Notice Out of Date or Did You Use One of Those Flawed Privacy Notice Generators on the Internet?
If visitors from other countries can reach your website or blog, there is a 90% chance that your free privacy notice or privacy notice produced by one of the many flawed privacy generators is completely inadequate and does not comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the toughest privacy laws in the last 20 years and new California Consumer Privacy Act that takes effect in 2020.
Your privacy notice and the way you collect personal data is your biggest risk when operating a website. Your privacy notice is a contract with your users. In addition to being fined, you can be held legally accountable in court for the assurances you make in it as well as how you use and process your users' information. We can help you to comply with the new privacy laws and avoid fines and legal problems. Call or email us today for a free review of your website privacy notice or if you have questions.
You can download a website privacy and cookie notice drafted by an attorney and a Certified Information Privacy Professional to help protect you from legal liability and to comply with the new Internet privacy laws. Or, even better, let us completely customize your privacy notice for you.
We offer the Internet’s most complete, up-to-date, website privacy notice to help you comply with the strict General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and new California Consumer Privacy Act that takes effect in 2020.
- Download in an easy-to-edit Word document, or let us completely customize one for you.
- Can be used with all types of websites: E-commerce, digital marketers, blogs, SAS, coaching/consulting, health, fitness, dating, social, and many others.
- Complies with global privacy laws, including the US, UK, EU, Australia, and Canada.
- If you only do business in the United States (US), we have a separate website privacy notice specifically for the US only.
- Includes provisions to comply with Google, Bing, The App Store, Facebook, and others.
- Drafted by an attorney and Certified Information Privacy Professional.
- Includes easy-to-use optional provisions and instructions.
- Do you have any questions? Call us at 800-963-2902 for a free consultation and privacy notice review.
Website Privacy Notice to Comply With the GDPR, California, and Global Privacy Laws.
Drafted by Attorneys and a Certified Information Privacy Professional
Option 1 • Download a Website Privacy Notice to Comply With the GDPR, California, and Global Privacy Laws in an Easy to Edit Word Document.
Option 2 • Everything in Option #1 Plus Yearly Legal Updates as Privacy Laws Change.
Option 3 • We Customize Your Privacy Notice for You to Comply With the GDPR, California, and Global Privacy Laws. Includes a Complete Review of Your Website.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-963-2902.
Our Service Vs. Our Competitors’ Privacy Generators
Why is our website privacy customization service better than our competitors’ privacy notice generators?
- We use a Certified Information Privacy Professional experienced in Internet privacy laws and how they affect website, mobile app, and SaaS owners.
- We have our clients fill out a questionnaire about their website.
- We talk with them about their website operations by phone or Skype.
- We do a complete review of their website for compliance and problematic language that could increase their legal liability.
Privacy Notice Generators Are Flawed
We have yet to see a privacy notice generator that produces a privacy notice that complies with global privacy laws and does not contain problematic or unenforceable provisions. When closely examined, online privacy generators are inherently flawed and cannot account for lack of understanding by their customers, the many nuances of global privacy laws (especially the GDPR), and can put the website or mobile app owner at risk of legal liability.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements can be unclear and open to interpretation, too much so to be left to a privacy notice generator without a review of the customer’s website and a discussion of their business operations.
The privacy generator is not the only problem. The user is a problem too. The average website owner does not understand the new complex privacy laws that affect him or her, so how is s/he to accurately answer questions that s/he does not understand when using a privacy notice generator? Online privacy notice generators were created for only one reason - because they are a cheap and easy way to make money without hands-on professional help.
Here is a comment from a client before she found our service:
Why is Our Privacy Notice Better Than Our Competitors?
We use privacy professionals; not online generators.
- Written by attorneys and a Certified Information Privacy Professional
- Complies with U.S. and global privacy and cookie laws
- Helps you comply with the strict General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Complies with the TOS for Facebook, Google, and the App Store
- Includes comprehensive easy-to-follow instructions
Our privacy notice was drafted to help you comply with the laws that govern websites and blogs. You have immediate access to all documents after ordering. Questions? Call 1-800-963-2902 from 9:00am - 7:00pm CST (Mon-Sat).
Are You Violating Google’s Terms of Service?
For Google Analytics - Google AdWords - Google Product Users.
- Google Analytics Users
If you use Google Analytics on your website or blog, you are required to have a privacy notice explaining your use of Google Analytics.
- Google AdWords Users
If you are using remarketing advertising through Google or another provider, you are required to describe to your users in your privacy notice the following:
- How you are using your remarketing service.
- How your ads are shown on websites across the Internet.
- How the cookies being used serve ads based on a person’s past visit.
- Here are some of the privacy notice requirements Google expects of you:
Are You Violating Facebook's Terms of Service?
Important for Facebook advertisers.
Facebook also requires you to include specific disclosures in your privacy notice if you use their remarketing advertising services.
We customize and do the work for you.
We provide full easy-to-use instructions with your order, but if you are unsure of how to edit and customize the privacy notice template for your website, we offer a customization service where we do all the work for you.
Here’s What We Offer You With Our Privacy Notice Customization Service:
- a customized privacy notice for your website or mobile app drafted by attorneys and a Certified Information Privacy Professional to help you comply with U.S. and global privacy laws including the GDPR
- a privacy impact assessment for your website or mobile app
- provisions to comply with the TOS for Facebook, Google, the App Store, and others platforms
- a complete review of your website or mobile app for problematic language
- a phone or Skype conversation to discuss your website operations
- instructions on how to post your privacy notice to comply with the law
- a 30-minute consultation to answer questions and explain your privacy notice.
“It is the little things in documents that people don’t see that help or hurt their business.”
This means your privacy notice will be customized by a Certified Information Privacy Professional. For more information, see the ordering options on this page, or call us at 1-800-963-2902.
Free Support – 1-800-963-2902
We offer you free technical support 7 days per week if you need help accessing your forms. We're here to help you.
Download Quickly & Easily
You get instant access to download your documents after ordering. They come in an easy-to-edit Word document that any computer can use.