Premium Website Compliance Audit
Having an extensive review of your website is one of the most important things that you can do to protect yourself from copyright infringement, fines, and legal problems with users, customers, and regulatory agencies that govern the laws for websites.
Websites and blogs are unique pieces of property in the business world. Unlike what you find in the brick-and-mortar environment, some parts of websites are often not owned by the website owner.
Most have outdated privacy policies and poorly drafted terms and conditions statements that are not posted properly. The potential for fines and legal problems up to and including lawsuits exists on most websites.
The following list is not exhaustive. Instead, it serves to identify potential legal or compliance problems that website owners are faced with. The important thing to recognize is that operating a website or a blog requires many of the same obligations (and poses many of the same problems) that traditional brick-and-mortar businesses face.
In some respects, operating an online business is more complicated, especially in the area of intellectual property, which can be a considerable problem for online businesses.
Premium Website Compliance Audit
Attorney Drafted and Reviewed by a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP).
We will contact you within 1 business day to start the process. If you have any questions, please call 1-800-963-2902.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Your Information is Secure
Our Website Compliance Audit Covers These Areas:
Thorough review and audit by a Certified Information Privacy Professional.
- Types of information you collect
- How information you collect is used
- Retaining and destroying PII
- Updating, requesting, and deleting PII
- Filing a complaint with authorities
- Revoking consent and opting out of sharing information
- Objecting to processing PII
- Protecting the privacy rights of third parties
- "Do Not Track" settings
- Links to other websites
- Protecting children’s privacy
- Email policy
- Security policy
- Treatment of credit cards
- International data transfers
- Required provisions for Google, Facebook, or other companies
- Protecting users PII
Your terms and conditions:
- Choice of law and jurisdiction
- Arbitration provision
- Use of disclaimers
- Intellectual property
- Use of information
- User termination
- User conduct and guidelines
- Are you are using a “clickwrap agreement” properly?
Disclosures and Disclaimers:
- Do you have a material connection with others?
- Do you have the correct disclosures for advertising?
- Are you displaying the trademarks of others companies?
- Do you offer any type of business opportunity?
- Do you offer fitness and exercise related products or services?
- Do you offer health-related products or services?
- Do you have controversial information on your site?
- Ensuring that you do not unintentionally violate COPPA
Free Support – 1-800-963-2902
We offer you free technical support 7 days per week if you need help accessing your forms. We're here to help you.
Download Quickly & Easily
Purchase our documents one time and they are yours to use for as long as you like. You can download and fill them out in the privacy of your own home or office.