(Immediate download after ordering)
The core documents included in our WordPress plugin are drafted by a licensed attorney who is experienced with Internet law. We sell these same documents to other law firms in the United States.
Fines and Legal Actions Can Include:
- Legal action and fines from the (FTC) Federal Trade Commission
- Legal action and fines from states like California, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Nebraska and Utah
- Being sued by your visitors or customers
- The New $2,500 Internet Traffic Ticket
If you feel secure because you do not live in any of the states listed above, think again.
Your website or blog will be affected by many state laws because residents from those states visit or do business with your website or blog. As an example, California’s new laws reach almost every website or blog operator in the U.S. And the attorney general of California can hit you with a $2,500 fine if you do not comply with their “Do Not Track” law A.B. 370.
So How Do I Comply With the New Laws?
By posting the correct policies and disclosures on your website or blog.
Especially if your Website does any of the following:
- Collects any type of personal information
- Sells products or services
- Uses third-party advertisers
- Expresses and posts opinions
- Reviews products or services of others
- Endorses products or services of others
- Runs an affiliate program
- Terms and conditions (your contract with visitors and customers to protect you and your business)
- Website and blog disclaimer (your first line of legal defense against complaints)
You can further protect yourself with these important disclosures and disclaimers as a legal deterrent and to comply with other laws and regulations:
- Disclosure for reviewing products/services (required by FTC regulations)
- Opinion disclaimer (your first line of legal defense against complaints)
- Video disclaimer (your first line of legal defense against complaints)
- Disclosure of material connection (required by FTC regulations)
- “OBA” advertising disclosure (required by the Digital Advertising Alliance)
- Copyright notice (notifies visitors you own the content on your website)
All documents come with information and instructions on how to post them on your website or blog to help you comply with the new laws and regulations.
The WordPress disclaimer and privacy plugin can be downloaded in minutes. We believe we are providing the internet web site owner and online business community the most concise, and unsurpassed WordPress plugin for attorney-drafted website and blog protection documents on the Internet. We work with the attorneys so that you don’t have to.