Affiliate - Marshall
Includes These Website Protection and Compliance Documents Drafted by Attorneys and a Certified Information Privacy Professional:
It's likely, that your free privacy notice or one created by the many flawed privacy generators does not comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the new Nevada privacy law that took effect October 1, 2019, or the new California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) that took effect on January 1, 2020. These new laws can affect you regardless of where you live.
Whether you have a website or a mobile app, a properly drafted privacy notice is required by state, provincial, federal, and global privacy laws. Google, Bing, Facebook, and the App Store also require that you have one.
** NOT SURE YOUR PRIVACY NOTICE IS CURRENT WITH THE OLD AND NEW LAWS? ASK FOR A FREE REVIEW OF YOUR PRIVACY NOTICE.
A "terms and conditions" is your contract with your users and customers. It can help protect you in many ways, including:
• protecting your intellectual property,
• limiting your legal liability,
• providing guidelines for users and members,
• determining the location for dispute resolution,
• establishing refund policies and more.
Helps protect your confidential information when having discussions with other people or companies.
Assignment of Copyright
Use this important document to transfer ownership of anything created for you by other people or contractors.
GDPR and CCPA Sample Email Opt-in Form
A sample email opt-in form with instructions to help you comply with the GDPR and CCPA when collecting emails from your website or blog. And, yes, the structure and wording of your opt-in form make a difference. An improperly worded opt-in form can limit your use of the emails you collect.
Data Protection Policy
This document is required to comply with the GDPR and data protection laws. A data protection policy is an important document that explains how your business collects and processes data. Some of the categories include:
• personal data use,
• personal data storage,
• personal data accuracy,
• security risks,
• subject access requests,
• controller responsibilities,
• employee guidelines and more.
30-minute phone or Skype discussion to help you with your documents or other compliance questions.
Website and Business Compliance Guides
- New Nevada Privacy Law Review
- New California Privacy Law Review
- New California Privacy Law Transparency Outline
- California What and Where to Disclose
- California - GDPR Compliance Framework
- A Practical Guide to GDPR Compliance
- GDPR Direct Marketing Checklist
- How to Correctly Post Your Documents
- FTC Endorsement and Testimonial Guidelines in Advertising
- How to Make Effective Disclosures in Digital Advertising