Privacy Notice Drafting Program for Websites and Apps
A Comprehensive, Easy-to-Use Website and Mobile App Privacy Notice Drafting Program for Attorneys and Privacy Professionals
85% of websites have privacy notices that do not comply with U.S. and global privacy laws.
It is highly likely that your business clients own websites. And it is also highly likely that their websites’ privacy notices do not comply with current privacy laws, contain provisions that increase their liability, or contain unenforceable provisions.
Drafting and updating privacy notices is a good business and growing because of the fast changing privacy laws. And there are too few professionals who can draft a privacy notice that complies with privacy laws like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the new California Consumer Privacy Act (CaCPA) AB 375, and other state and global privacy laws.
My name is James Chiodo. I am a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) and the author of this privacy notice drafting program. Unlike most attorneys and other privacy professionals, I spend almost all my time working with privacy law, Internet law, and privacy notices – in particular, how they affect website and mobile app owners. I have created the first and only professional privacy notice drafting program for attorneys and privacy professionals.
For many years, I have collaborated with attorneys and other privacy professionals. I understand the day-to-day issues you face with clients and the time constraints that affect you. I created my program keeping these issues in mind.
My privacy program is not based on one of those flawed, obsolete privacy generators that have been flooding the Internet for many years. And it is not like the documents you get from companies like Rocket Lawyer, LegalZoom, and so on.
What Laws and Regulations Does My Program Cover?
My program covers privacy laws and disclosures required by the State of California, other U.S. states, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and global privacy laws including the complex General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). It also includes specific privacy disclosures required by the terms of service of Internet companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and others.
How Does My Program Work?
My program uses professionally drafted, easy-to-edit MS Word documents that let you easily customize high-quality privacy notices for your clients. It is efficient and saves time. The process is similar to drafting a will for a client – a procedure for which you first send a questionnaire (intake sheet) to your client to fill out. My questionnaire works on a similar basis. When your client returns the questionnaire to you, it will contain the information you need to complete a high-quality website or mobile app privacy notice for your client using professional documents.
Contents of My Privacy Notice Drafting Program
- Website Privacy Notice Template With Audio/Video Drafting Instructions
- Mobile App Privacy Notice Template With Audio/Video Drafting Instructions
- Single Hybrid Privacy Notice Template That Covers Both Websites and Mobile Apps
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Privacy Notice Template With Instructions. If Your Clients Have Users Under the Age of 13 in the U.S., This COPPA Privacy Notice Is Required in Addition to a Regular Website Privacy Notice
- Time-Saving Questionnaire You Can Send to Your Clients to Collect Information
- Optional Privacy Provisions Required by Large and Small Internet Companies
- Notice to Users When Your Clients Change Their Privacy Notice
- Posting Requirements and Best Practices for Privacy Notices to Give to Your Clients
- Optional Legal Updates for Your Privacy Notice Program as the Privacy Laws Change
- Online Discussion Board Where I Answer Questions From Users of My Program
What’s the Cost?
The cost of my Privacy Notice Drafting Program is $950/year. This includes email support and phone support when necessary for questions about privacy notices, privacy law, and how they relate to websites and mobile apps. You will also receive legal updates to the program's privacy notices as the laws change. You can cancel at any time.
Benefits of Using My Privacy Notice Drafting Program
- You have the ability to create high-quality privacy notices that comply with S. and global privacy laws.
- You have the ability to create unlimited privacy notices for an unlimited number of customers.
- You receive a comprehensive questionnaire that you can email to your clients to collect information without you or your associates wasting time asking questions by phone.
- There is no hard-to-learn software, and no installation is needed. You receive an easy-to-use online platform that you can access anywhere from any computer (about a 10-minute learning curve).
- All documents are in an easy-to-edit MS Word format.
- All privacy notices are updated as the privacy laws change to keep you up-to-date.
- This is one area of the law in which much of the work can be automated.
- You have an advantage over your competition because most attorneys and privacy professionals are not very good at drafting legally compliant privacy notices.
The first 100 customers who order will get my exclusive disclaimer template library, which includes the following disclaimers:
- Cosmetic Disclaimer
- Earnings Disclaimer
- Event Disclaimer
- Fitness Exercise Disclaimer
- General Website Disclaimer
- Medical Disclaimer
- Mental Health Disclaimer
- Testimonial Disclaimer
- Trademark Disclaimer
These disclaimers generally require little or no editing and are an easy, profitable addition to your client’s website or mobile app if they are applicable.
Please call or email me at 800.963.2902 / James@Disclaimertemplate.com if you have any questions or want to see a short demo video about the program.
Thank you, your business is appreciated.
- James Chiodo
Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
International Association of Privacy Professionals