Privacy Notice Drafting Program for Websites and Mobile Apps
A Comprehensive, Time-Saving, Easy-to-Use Privacy Notice Drafting Program for Attorneys and Privacy Professionals
Over 80% of websites and mobile apps have privacy notices that do not comply with the U.S. and global privacy laws.
It is highly likely that your business clients own websites. And it is also highly likely their websites’ privacy notices do not comply with current privacy laws or contain provisions that increase their liability.
Drafting and updating privacy notices is a good business and growing because of the fast-changing privacy laws. And there are too few professionals who can draft a privacy notice that complies with privacy laws like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the new California Consumer Privacy Act (CaCPA) AB 375, and other state and global privacy laws.
My name is James Chiodo. I am a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) and the author of this privacy notice drafting program. Unlike most attorneys and other privacy professionals, I spend almost all my time working with privacy law, Internet law, and privacy notices – in particular, how they affect website and mobile app owners. I have created the first and only professional privacy notice drafting program for attorneys and privacy professionals.
For years I have collaborated with attorneys and other Privacy professionals. I understand the day-to-day issues you face with clients and time the constraints. I created my program keeping these issues in mind. My privacy program is not based on those flawed, obsolete privacy generators that have been flooding the Internet. And it is not like the documents you get from companies like Rocket Lawyer, LegalZoom, and others.
What Laws and Regulations Do My Program Cover?
My program covers privacy laws and disclosures required by California, other U.S. states, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and global privacy laws including the complex General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It also includes privacy disclosures required by the terms of service from companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and others.
How Does My Program Work?
My program uses MS Word documents that let you easily customize privacy notices for your clients. It is efficient and saves time. The process is similar to drafting a will for a client – you first send a questionnaire (intake sheet) to your client to fill out. My questionnaire works the same way. When your client returns the questionnaire, it will contain the information you need to complete a high-quality website, mobile app, or a SasS privacy notice for them.
Contents of My Privacy Notice Drafting Program
- Website Privacy Notice Templates With Drafting Instructions
- Mobile App Privacy Notice Templates With Drafting Instructions
- Hybrid Privacy Notice Template That Covers Both Websites and Mobile Apps
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Privacy Notice Template With Instructions. If Your Clients Have Users Under the Age of 13 in the U.S., This Privacy Notice Is Required in Addition to a Regular Website Privacy Notice
- Time-Saving Questionnaire You Can Send to Your Clients to Collect Information
- Optional Privacy Provisions Required by Large and Small Internet Companies
- Legal Posting Requirements for Privacy Notices to Give to Your Clients
- Privacy Law Information for You and Your Clients.
- Free Legal Updates for Your Privacy Notice Program as the Privacy Laws Change
- Free Email and Phone Support
What’s the Cost?
The cost is $795/year, you can cancel at any time. This includes free email and phone support for questions you have about, privacy law, and how they relate to websites and mobile apps. You will also receive free updates to the program's privacy notices as the laws change.
Benefits of Using My Privacy Notice Drafting Program
- You have the ability to create high-quality privacy notices that comply with global privacy laws.
- You can create unlimited privacy notices for an unlimited number of customers.
- You get a comprehensive questionnaire that you can email to your clients to collect information without you or your associates wasting time asking questions by phone.
- Personal one-on-one support and coaching from me.
- There is no hard-to-learn software, no installation. You get access to an easy-to-use online platform where you can download all your documents from any computer.
- All documents are in an easy-to-edit MS Word format.
- All privacy notices are updated as the privacy laws change to keep you up-to-date.
- This is one area of the law in which much of the work can be automated.
- You have an advantage over your competition because most attorneys and privacy professionals are not very good at drafting legally compliant privacy notices.
The first 100 professionals who order my program will get my exclusive disclaimer template library, which includes the following disclaimers:
- Cosmetic Disclaimer
- Earnings Disclaimer
- Event Disclaimer
- Fitness Exercise Disclaimer
- General Website Disclaimer
- Medical Disclaimer
- Mental Health Disclaimer
- Testimonial Disclaimer
- Trademark Disclaimer
These disclaimers generally require little or no editing. They are an easy profitable way to add important documentation to your client’s website or mobile app if they are applicable.
Questions or to Order
Please call me at 800-963-2902 or email James@Disclaimertemplate.com if you have questions. If you want to order online, you can do so directly below.
Privacy Notice Drafting Program
A Comprehensive, Time-Saving, Easy-to-Use Website and Mobile App Privacy Notice
Drafting Program for Attorneys and Privacy Professionals
$795.00 includes access for 1 year. Each year after is $795.00 per year.
You can cancel anytime you like.