Our Website Protection and Compliance Packages will help you comply with the new state, federal, and global privacy laws that website, blog, and mobile app owners are required to comply with.
- Drafted by an attorney and certified privacy professional
- Provisions to comply with Google and Facebook
- Instructions on how to comply with the laws
- Free technical support
- Immediate download
The core documents in our Website Protection and Compliance Packages were drafted by an experienced Internet law attorney and Certified Privacy Professional CIPP/US.
Fines and Legal Actions Can Include:
- Legal action and fines from the (FTC) Federal Trade Commission
- Legal action and fines from states like California, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Nebraska, and Delaware
- Being sued by visitors or customers from your website or blog
- Your business being shut down and you being forced to pay attorney fees
- Freezing of your personal and business assets (in very extreme cases)
The $2,500 Internet Traffic Ticket:
If you feel secure because you do not live in any of the states listed above, think again. Your website or blog will be affected by many state laws because residents of those states visit or do business with your website or blog. As an example, California’s privacy laws reach almost every website or blog operator in the U.S. And the attorney general of California can hit you with a $2,500 fine if you do not comply with their “Do Not Track” law A.B. 370 no matter what state you live in.
How Do I Comply With the Laws and Protect Myself?
By correctly posting the right policies and disclosures on your website or blog. Especially if your website or blog does any of the following:
- Collects any type of personal information
- Sells products or services
- Uses third-party advertisers
- Expresses and posts opinions
- Reviews products or services of others
- Endorses products or services of others
- Runs an affiliate program
Website Protection and Compliance Package #1
Website Protection and Compliance Package #1 includes these attorney-drafted documents to help you comply with the new laws:
2. Terms and conditions (your contract with visitors and customers)
3. Website and blog disclaimer (your first line of legal defense)
Protect yourself against disgruntled users and customers and comply with other regulations using these disclosures and disclaimers:
4. Medical-health disclaimer (if you sell health-related services or products)
5. Fitness-exercise disclaimer (if you sell fitness-related services or products)
6. Disclosure for reviewing products/services (required by FTC regulations)
7. Opinion disclaimer (your first line of legal defense against complaints)
8. Video disclaimer (your first line of legal defense against complaints)
9. Disclosure of material connection (required by FTC regulations)
10. “OBA” advertising disclosure (required by the Digital Advertising Alliance)
11. Assignment of copyright (to protect anything created for you by others)
12. Copyright notice (notifies visitors of your rights to your content)
13. Confidentiality agreement (protect your information from others)
14. Independent contractor agreement (protection from IRS fines and contractor disputes)
How to Post Documents
Our documents come with instructions on how to post them on your website or blog to help you comply with laws and regulations.
Package #1 also includes 30 minutes of personal support by phone, Skype, or email to help you post your documents correctly on your website to comply with the laws or answer any questions.
Website Protection and Compliance Package #2
Our Website Protection and Compliance Package #2 contains all documents listed above (1-13) plus the following documents:
15. Fitness and Exercise Disclaimer
16. Medical-Health Disclaimer
17. Trademark Disclaimer
18. Earnings Disclaimer
19. Event Disclaimer
20. Financial / Legal / Advice Disclaimer
21. Software Disclaimer
22. Limitation of Liability Disclaimer
23. Advertiser and Sponsor Disclaimer
24. Merchant and Advertisement Disclaimer
25. Warranty Disclaimer
26. Video Disclaimer
27. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Disclaimer
Contracts and Agreements
28. Website Advertising Agreement
29. Website Purchase and Sale agreement
30. Affiliate Agreement
31. Confidentiality Agreement (employee)
32. Confidentiality (mutual)
33. Employee Nonsolicitation Agreement
34. Business to Business Noncompete Agreement
35. Offer of Employment Letter
36. Employment Application
37. Employment Contract
38. Employment Contract (temporary at will)
39. Hold Harmless Agreement (indemnity)
40. End User License Agreement
41. Liability Waiver Form Agreement
Website and Business Compliance Guides
42. Orion Systems Website Protection and Compliance Guide
43. Advertising Practices for Businesses
44. Background Checks – What Employers Need to Know
45. CAN-SPAM ACT – A Guide for Internet Marketers
46. Endorsement and Testimonial Guidelines in Advertising
47. How to Disclose the Details – Large Print, Small Print
48. How to Make Effective Disclosures in Digital Advertising
49. Making Your Privacy Practices Public
50. Security Guide for Businesses
Package #2 also includes 1 hour of personal support by phone, Skype, or email to help you post your documents correctly or answer any questions. A free backup CD or flash drive with all documents will be mailed to you.
Premium Website Protection and Compliance Package #3
Our premium website compliance and protection package contains the following documents and services.
- Download all the documents included in our website protection and compliance package #2 above ($249.00 value). A free backup flash drive or CD with all documents will be mailed to you.
- Create unlimited documents for all your websites ($400.00 value).
- We will analyze your website and select the best place to post your policies to help comply with the new laws and regulations. Then our webmasters will post these policies on your website for you. No need for you to hire another webmaster ($100.00 value).
- You will receive updates for any documents that are changed by our attorney or Certified Information Privacy Professional after they are reviewed ($49.95 value each year).
- Our complete website compliance and audit service. Having an extensive review of your website is one of the most important things that you can do to protect yourself from copyright infringement, fines, and legal problems with users, customers, and regulatory agencies that govern the laws for websites. ($49.95.00 value).
- Four hours of one-on-one consulting to answer your questions about the documents, complying with the Internet and privacy laws, and helping you with your Internet business ($300.00 value).
You get a $1,600.00 package for a one-time charge of $695.00. If you have questions about this package, please call Jim at 800-524-7116.
Our documents will help you comply with both existing and new laws. We believe that we are providing you with the most concise, and unsurpassed attorney-drafted website compliance protection documents on the Internet.
We work with the attorneys and privacy specialists so that you don’t have to.
How to Order
Our attorney-drafted Website Protection and Compliance Packages are ready for immediate download. You have two ordering options; 1) Order either package 2) Order either package including our legal update service. Details for both packages are below.
LEGAL UPDATE SERVICE: (Included with package #3)
Immediate Download After Ordering
System Requirements: Windows or Macintosh
that can read word documents.