Premium Website Compliance Audit
Having an extensive review of your website is one of the most important things that you can do to protect yourself from copyright infringement, fines, and legal problems with users, customers, and regulatory agencies that govern the laws for websites.
Websites and blogs are unique pieces of property in the business world. Unlike what you find in the brick-and-mortar environment, significant sections of websites and blogs are often not owned by the site owner.
Most have outdated privacy policies and poorly drafted terms and conditions statements that are not posted properly. The potential for fines and legal problems up to and including lawsuits exists on almost every page of many websites and blogs.
The following list is not exhaustive. Instead, it serves to identify potential legal or compliance problems that might arise down the road. The important thing to recognize is that operating a website or a blog requires many of the same obligations (and poses many of the same problems) that traditional brick-and-mortar businesses face.
In some respects, operating an online business is more complicated, especially in the area of intellectual property, which can be a considerable problem for online businesses.
Premium Website Compliance Audit
Attorney Drafted and Reviewed by a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP).
We will contact you within 1 business day to start the process. If you have any questions, please call 1-800-963-2902.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Your Information is Secure
Our Website Compliance Audit Covers These Areas:
Thorough review and auit by a privacy professional.
- The type of personal information you collect from users and customers
- How you use and share your user’s personal information
- The types of companies with which you share customers’ information
- How you treat “Do Not Track Signals” from visitors’ browsers
- How you disclose that you use “Online Behavioral Advertising”
- How you protect your customers’ personal information
- Whether you use the correct privacy provision if you sell to minors
Your terms and conditions:
- Reviewing your terms and conditions for enforceability issues
- Checking to see if you are posting it properly
- Checking to see if you are using a “clickwrap agreement” properly
Required disclosures and disclaimers:
- Whether you unknowingly have a material connection with others
- If your website contains advertising, does it have the correct disclosures
- Ensuring that you do not unintentionally violate the COPPA law
- Are you posting a disclaimer when using the trademarks of others?
- Whether you should be using an earnings disclosure
- Are you using Google Analytics?
- Are you using a remarketing service
- Are you using Application Program Interface (API)
- Are you using a disclaimer if you provide fitness and exercise information or products?
- Are you using a disclaimer if you sell health-related products or services?
- Are you using a disclaimer if you post controversial videos?
- Are you are using a disclaimer if you give any type of advice?
Possible intellectual property issues:
- Was your website or blog designed by one of your employees?
- Do you know the source of all graphics, photographs, and written content used on your site?
- Do you have anything downloadable from your website or blog?
- Do you use testimonials on your website or blog?
- Do you ask or require that your users provide unusual personal information?
- Do you have a mobile application?
Free Support – 1-800-963-2902
We offer you free technical support 7 days per week if you need help accessing your forms. We're here to help you.