- Complies with Google Play Store, iTunes App Store and Facebook.
- Complies with U.S. state, federal, and global privacy laws.
- Download in an easy-to-edit Word document.
- Drafted by an attorney and Certified Information Privacy Professional.
- Includes easy-to-use instructions. Free technical support is available.
Mobile App Sellers are Violating U.S. and Global Privacy Laws
Fines for privacy violations start at $2,500 per incident.
Drafted by an Attorney and Certified Information Privacy Professional
Questions? Call us at 1-800-963-2902.
New Laws are Being Passed
The majority of mobile app privacy policies are not compliant.
Some of the links to the mobile app privacy policies examined by the Federal Trade Commission were in difficult to find places on the app developer’s webpage or within their mobile app; this is also not compliant.
Not Disclosing The Information Your Mobile App is Collecting
Full disclosure is necessary.
We do the work for you.
Free Support – 1-800-963-2902
We offer you free technical support 7 days per week if you need help accessing your forms. We're here to help you.