Protect your mobile app business today.
- Drafted by an attorney and certified privacy professional
- Complies with the TOS for Google, Facebook, Play Store and App Store
- Complies with U.S. and global privacy laws
- One-time charge
- Free technical support
In addition to obeying privacy laws, mobile app developers are required to comply with the terms of service from companies like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Amazon, the App Store and others.
Google sent out warning notices to app developers to comply
It is highly unlikely that any of the free privacy policies offered on the Internet will comply. To comply with Google, the developers need to be very clear on how they collect and use information from their users.
Not disclosing information your mobile app collects
Here is how we can help you:
Let us draft a custom policy for your mobile app
Here is what is included with your order:
- FTC guide on mobile privacy disclosures
- FTC guide on COPPA regulations
- And the following instructions: