- Operator of the website
- Registration of child
- Verifiable parental consent
- Information collected from children
- Automatic information collected
- How information collected is used
- How information is shared with others
- Parental rights
Violations of the COPPA laws can result in law enforcement actions, including civil penalties, so compliance is important. When in doubt, you should disclose all the information you collect from children under the age of 13 and how you use that information.
- COPPA Six-Step Compliance Guide for Your Business
- Complying with COPPA: Frequently Asked Questions
How to Order
System Requirements: Windows or Macintosh
that can read word documents.